Hairspace Is Hiring!
As of 5.2.2021
Make no mistake, Hairspace is not like other salons. We are a new age, data driven salon obsessed with our customers just as much as we are with our team. Why? Because Hairspace has aspirations to be the fastest growing franchise in the salon space and we are in the process of building our core team who will help us get there!
Our East Brunswick Salon is ramping up fast. We are averaging 50+ new customers per month and need to grow our team to support the influx. The stylist need not have existing clientele but must meet our requirements.
We’re looking for experienced stylists to come join our unique team of young professionals who are focused on something bigger than themselves and meet the Sacred C’s of Hairspace ( I know, it sounds a bit cult-ish but we’re nothing like that).
- CUT – At least 2 years of experience in womens cutting and styling
- COLOR – Excels creatively in highlights, balayage, ombre, etc and has the portfolio to prove it
- COMMUNICATION – Understands the importance of listening, understanding and confirming the needs of our clients and of fellow teammates
- CULTURE – Recognizes the impact of actions and how they reflect on our entire team. Brings positive vibes to uplift teammates
- CLASS – Knows that appearance equals influence, so is always presentable at work. Carries themselves as though they are an ambassador of Hairspace
- We have an amazing team of professionals who are focused on encouragement and growth
- We put tremendous energy towards data-driven decisions to help foster our growth with less mistakes
- We are tech-savvy and what that means is convenience for our entire team and customers (ie, app based appointments accepting, rescheduling, pay, etc)
- Extremely flexible schedules to accommodate our crew’s work/life balance
- Competitive commissions/rates based on experience
- Highest 5-Star Google rated Salon in East Brunswick and surrounding areas (google it!)
"1 million stars if I could! The Hairspace team was so welcoming and professional. "
- Hairspace customer, Eriny